It’s been a long 4 day week. I was sick over the entire long weekend and for a few days into the working week and it’s been a real struggle to get up and go to work each day. However, I am feeling MUCH better and Friday has finally arrived, as it always does for those of us patient enough to wait, so I thought I’d cap it off with 10 things I am grateful for this week:
- healthy kids who essentially care about each other
- a loving and supportive partner
- a tiny, baby tomato forming on the plant in the garden
- tiny, perfect buds on the rosebush
- dinner at Le Kilimanjaro in Newtown last night
- the wonderful lecturer who shared cake with us all at MPOW this afternoon
- the news that my brother is visiting from the UK in January
- my buddies on the FOLIOz course who have been so very patient with me this week!
- my health
- my PLN who keep me sane 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!!
image: 10th Avenue by Laram777 via flickr